Build relationships within the beauty industry at the IMF Conference 2023
The IMF Conference is back on March 5-6 at ExCeL London. Taking place alongside Professional Beauty London, this global gathering for brand owners, distributors and manufacturers is a unique opportunity to build relationships and learn practical solutions for challenges facing the industry today.
The conference has two streams:
The International Manufacturers and Distributors Forum (IMF) allows you to connect with the most innovative beauty brands and distributors and make invaluable contacts whilst gaining valuable insight from he best in the business.
Why should you attend the IMF Conference?
If you want to develop your understanding of key issues and trends in the modern market, and network with top brand owners, manufacturers and distributors, all looking to share their knowledge, the IMF Conference is not to be missed.
As a delegate you will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss the challenges and solutions affecting the industry today.
- Listen to the world's industry leaders sharing their experiences across a 2 day conference.
- Make valuable contacts from across the globe to take your business to the next level.
- Take part in our networking sessions, share a glass of Prosecco as you make valuable contact in these two informal sessions
- You will also have VIP access to Professional Beauty London, one of Europe's largest events for beauty and spa professionals.
How much does it cost to attend the conference?
A two-day pass costs £237 inc.VAT. A one-day pass (Sunday or Monday) is £175 inc.VAT. Bookings for delegate passes will be available soon.