Leading experts confirmed for Salon & Spa Networking Lunch
From 12.15 to 3.15pm on Sunday 21st October, salon and spa directors, as well as sole traders, are invited to discuss challenges and share solutions with a view to supporting like-minded professionals in improving their businesses.
The experts who will lead these discussions are leading business minds in their field, including business consultants, strategists, and successful founders and directors of salons and spas that are currently thriving within the industry.
- Stefania Rossi, salon owner and founder of recruitment platform Hidden Talent
- Louise Caithness, founder and director, Zest Skin Spa
- Fiona Fowley, director, Zen Lifestyle Bruntsfield
- Valerie Delforge, business strategist for the spa & beauty industry
- Susan Routledge, salon business consultant
- Sara Shoemark, owner, Glow Beauty
- Becky Woodhouse, founder, Pure Spa & Beauty
- Liz Holmes, founder and director of Commercial Spa Strategies
The topics that will be covered at the lunch were selected in response to feedback from the Professional Beauty community about their biggest business challenges. These will include: staff management, customer loyalty, retailing, low cost competition, and operations and finance. Attendees are also encouraged to submit their own topic ideas and questions in advance to ensure the sessions are as beneficial as possible.
Alongside the experts, each discussion will be co-hosted by a representative from a selection of leading brands, including Elemis, IIAA, Image Skincare, Payot and Susan Routledge Consultancy. These brands will also take part in a speed-networking session at the lunch, providing attendees an opportunity to speak directly to senior figures.
For more information about the Networking Lunch and to book your ticket for just £27.50 + VAT, please click here.