Professional Beauty is turning 30!
In 2018, Professional Beauty will be celebrating its 30th year, beginning with the London show on 25-26 February at ExCeL London.
We are proud to be marking 30 years of inspiring beauty professionals, and have lots of exciting things in the pipeline to make our flagship show the best yet. Keep an eye on our website to find out what’s in store.
In case that isn’t enough, we have compiled our top 30 reasons to come and celebrate our 30th birthday with us on 25-26 February.
- Countdown to PB – before the show we’ll be running a 30-day countdown packed with all sorts of goodies
- Win our PB Recognition Awards – to mark our 30th birthday we will be honouring 30 influential figures in the industry
- S.O.S Challenge – tell us about the biggest challenge you’ve encountered in your business to win big prizes including £1,000
- 100s of prizes to win – there will be even more prizes up for grabs, including the chance to win a promotional video for your salon and your social media marketing for six months
- Professional Beauty Awards – the most established awards, recognising those who make a real difference in the industry, the Professional Beauty Awards take place on Sunday 25th February at Tobacco Dock
- Make valuable industry connections – we have loads of opportunities for you to meet and learn from others, share your experiences and benefit your business
- Upgrade your ticket to enjoy a host of benefits – when you register, purchase a PB Luxe upgrade for just £9.95 to enjoy loads of perks, including Champagne receptions on both days
- Two shows under one roof – your PB ticket also gives you access to two others shows for free
- More than 800 brands – our flagship show brings together hundreds of your favourite brands
- Two global conventions – secure your place World Spa & Wellness Convention or the International Manufactures & Distributors Forum to advance your business
- HJ Live London – the must attend event for hair professionals runs alongside Professional Beauty London
- Organic & Natural – an inside-out approach to beauty, learn how to deal with depression, anxiety and stress in the work environment
- Huge savings – get exclusive deals and discounts only available at Professional Beauty London
- Test and compare products – with so many brands under one roof it’s a great place to try and compare products
- Stock up for summer – take advantage of the exclusive show discounts and buy everything you need for the busy summer period
- Meet with your existing suppliers – Professional Beauty London is the perfect opportunity to meet your suppliers face-to-face
- Source new suppliers – with such a range of incredible brands at the show you’re sure to find the suppliers you’re looking for
- Find or become a distributor – look out for the distributor symbol at the show to find your perfect partner
- The hottest new launches – don’t miss out on seeing the latest launches to hit the market
- Live demonstrations – see the latest innovations in action at the show
- Spot the latest trends – discover the trends set to impact the industry this coming year and learn about how they can affect you
- Four live stages – live demos, tutorials and shows in the heart of the action on the show floor
- Valuable industry insight – stay up-to-date on the latest topics and trends
- Packed workshop programme – learn from leading industry experts on an array of subjects, just £3 per session
- S.O.S Support Our Salons Sessions – a dedicated programme of education just for salon owners, as part of our ongoing Support Our Salons campaign
- Hear from the experts – industry leaders offering real-life experience and advice
- Education Forum – on Monday 26th, lecturers can hear from college heads and leading employers on the issues affecting the future beauty workforce
- Lecturer benefits – if you’re a lecturer or educator, access exclusive perks when you register for the show, including a lecturer Champagne reception
- Nail & Make-Up Championships – catering for professional and student levels, our hugely popular and prestigious Nail and Warpaint Make-Up Championships are a chance to have your talent recognised by the industry elite
- Subscribe to PB mag – bag yourself a discount and an exclusive free gift when you sign up at the show
For further information on Professional Beauty London or to register for your free ticket and save the £20 entry fee, visit www.professionalbeauty.co.uk/london
Register for the show and sign up to our emails to be the first to know about exciting announcements. We can’t wait to celebrate with you!