Professional Beauty North is only 3 days away!
Professional Beauty North will be at Manchester Central in just 5 days on 22-23 October, bringing with it over 600 brands showcasing their latest innovations, 1000s of products to test and compare, exclusive show offers and a jam-packed seminar programme to help you boost your business.
Salon and Spa Owners’ Convention
Bringing successful owners together to share ideas and advice based on real-life experiences to help owners and managers overcome the challenges of running a salon or spa business. See the agenda and register here.
This top-level convention is aimed at beauty and hair salon owners, as well as spa owners and managers, who are interested in learning from leading experts in the industry. The speakers will be delivering captivating speeches on various topics and trends facing the salon industry.
- Hellen Ward, Managing Director, Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa
- Elizabeth Caroline, Owner, Aquavie
- Nicola Byrne, Director, Urban Calm
- Josephine Fairley, Author and Co-Founder of Green & Black's
- Harriet Kopij, Director, Idyllic
- Sara Shoemark, Owner, Glow Salons
- Valerie Delforge, Business Consultant and Former Head of Spa for Steiner
- Victoria Rickett, Spa Manager, Rockliffe Hall
- Sharron Lowe, Business Coach, Author and Mindfulness Expert
- Emma Williams, Consultant and National Spa Manager for Nuffield Health
- Lesley Caster, Owner, City Retreat Salon, Newcastle
- Matthew Craven, General Manager, The Grange Spa
- Lilac Miller, Owner, Sleeping Beauty Salons
- Louise Caithness, Owner, Zest Skin Spas
- Kerri-Ann Angus, Owner, Peaches Wax Bar
- Tamsin Koslowski, Owner, NAF Salon, Glasgow
This convention is not to be missed!
Click here to register for the Salon and Spa Owners’ Convention
Professional Beauty North also has many live stages. Our live stage programme will feature a vast array of workshops, ALL CPD ACCREDITED, providing perspectives on where the key opportunities lie as well as educating on the latest techniques, procedures, products and technologies on the market. Take a look at the programmes below and, if you haven't already, reserve your seat. Booking closes at 10am, on 19th October.
This programme hosts speakers from all corners of the industry bringing you advice on how to adapt to trends, attract and retain clients and improve profitability.
PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY LIVE
This programme hosts experts revealing their technique secrets, as well as giving advice on how to adapt to trends, to help you expand your treatment skill set and offering.
This programme is perfect for professionals looking to expand their knowledge on some of the latest, more advanced treatments on offer today.
SKIN IS ALIVE
This programme will present the latest issues affecting the skin and offer advice on how to prevent and treat them.
From bodypainters to fashion stylists, film make-up designers to fashion specialists, editorial to red carpet, celebrity to Instagram stars - the Warpaint Live Stage has it all.
This programme is focused on motivating and helping students thrive in the industry.
Free park and ride will be available from the Manchester United Stadium, West of the City, with a shuttle approximately every 5-10 minutes from 9am with direct transport to Manchester Central. Visitors wishing to take advantage of the free park and ride should head for CAR PARK N3 at Manchester United, Old Trafford. Open on Google Maps. For those using Sat Nav, please use postcode M16 0RJ.
Save money on tickets and avoid the queue by registering online today.