Last chance to enter the Professional Beauty Awards: deadline Friday June 4
It’s your last chance to make your mark on the beauty, spa and nails market by entering the Professional Beauty Awards 2021.
Entries for the Professional Beauty Awards 2021 close this Friday (June 4) so don’t miss your chance to set yourself apart from the competition and be recognised as the best in the UK.
Categories open for entry are:
• Large Spa of the Year
• Boutique Spa of the Year
• Employer of the Year
• Spa/Salon Team of the Year
• Spa/Salon Leader of the Year
• Nail Salon of the Year
• Large Salon of the Year
• Boutique Salon of the Year
• Therapist of the Year
Why should I enter?
Winning a Professional Beauty Award puts your business on the map. Here are just four reasons why:
1. Great press coverage: get featured in Professional Beauty magazine and be discovered by other national and local media with support from our team.
2. Stand out from competitors: when a potential client or investor is sizing you up, a business award could give you the edge.
3. Motivate and attract good staff: being an award-winning business gives your team pride in what they do, it can also attract the high-quality new staff you need to grow.
4. Get valuable feedback: if you reach the finals, we can provide judging feedback to help you identify strengths and weaknesses and plan for success.
How will I be judged?
All entries are scored by a panel of independent industry experts to decide on the shortlist. Finalists go through to second-round judging, which varies depending on category, but involves walk-through videos and interviews. The winners are then announced during a gala awards dinner on Sunday, October 17, in London.
How do I enter?
Entering is free and quick to do via the Professional Beauty Awards website here.