Last chance to enter the Professional Beauty Awards
It’s your last chance to make your mark on the beauty, spa and aesthetics market by entering the Professional Beauty Awards 2019.
Entries for the national Professional Beauty Awards 2019 close this Friday (July 6) so don’t miss your chance to set yourself apart from the competition and be recognised as the best in the UK.
Which categories are open for entry?
There are 11 categories in the Professional Beauty Awards. Six can be entered directly. The shortlist for the remaining five is made up from the winners and high-scoring finalists of the Professional Beauty Regional Awards 2018.
Categories open for direct entry are:
• Employer of the Year
• Medical Aesthetic Clinic of the Year
• Nail Salon of the Year
• Nail Professional of the Year
• Make-up Specialist of the Year
• Therapist of the Year
Why should I enter?
Winning a Professional Beauty Award puts your business on the map. Here are just four reasons why:
1. Great press coverage: get featured in Professional Beauty magazine and be discovered by other national and local media with support from our PR team.
2. Stand out from competitors: when a potential client or investor is sizing you up, a business award could give you the edge.
3. Motivate and attract good staff: being an award-winning business gives your team pride in what they do, it can also attract the high-quality new staff you need to grow.
4. Get valuable feedback: if you reach the finals, we can provide judging feedback to help you identify strengths and weaknesses and plan for success.
How will I be judged?
All entries are scored by a panel of independent industry experts to decide on the shortlist. Finalists go through to second-round judging, which varies depending on category, but involves judging visits, trade tests and interviews. The winners are then announced during a gala awards dinner on Sunday, February 24, in London.
How do I enter?
Entering is free and quick to do via the awards website here