Get your FREE ticket to Professional Beauty's flagship event
FREE tickets to Professional Beauty London, on 24-25 February 2013 at Excel London, are now available.
There are far too many reasons to attend Professional Beauty London to list, but here's a few of the best ones:
· The whole industry will be in one place
· Test and compare everything you need before you buy
· Brush up on the latest trends so you can take you business forward
· See what's new to introduce to your business to attract new customers into your salon
· The only event where you can see all the big brands, new treatments and up-and-coming products
· Get inspiration from one of Europe's largest professional events
· Save money with the best and highest number of money saving offers and show-only incentives
· Network with owners of your suppliers and other like-minded beauty professionals
· Learn business and professional techniques from our extensive seminar and conference programmes
The Education Village is back, with panel debates and expert case studies chaired by the industry finest speakers:
· New Trends Conference - With panel debates and expert case studies and our very own editor Eve Oxberry
· Social Media Conference - Featuring a guest speaker from Facebook
· Business Skills Conference - Includes a motivational keynote from a British Olympian
· Retail Conference - An explosive debate on: Countering the Groupon Phenonmenon
· IMF (International Manufacturer Forum) - Has everything distributors and manufacturers need to grow your business, secure and develop relationships and help you to resolve any challenges you're currently facing.
· BABTAC Conference
· iiaa Conference
Professional Spa & Wellness Convenction (formally know as the European Spa Convention), one of the most important global meetings in the spa calendar and Aesthetics Medicine Convention will be back in ExCel to inspire spa professionals, salon and clinic owners and qualified medical staff.
Keep a look out for lots of exciting Professional Beauty London news coming up. In the meantime, get your free ticket to the industry's favourite and flagship event and avoid the £30 admission fee.