How to make your beauty salon vegan friendly
The search for vegan products has grown rapidly over the past few years, with more and more salons and freelancers alike finding their clients asking for vegan options for their beauty needs.
One of the most important parts of any beauty business is that your clients feel special when they leave you.
Providing alternatives in the form of vegan products is one way to do this. Tantruth has responded to the need for a plant-based tanning alternative with a new, now 100% vegan and cruelty free, tanning range, available at Salon Services.
It contains superfood-enriched ingredients to leave the skin feeling moisturised and nourished; technology to help firm the skin and prolong and protect the tan, to form the ultimate long-lasting glow.
Although switching your products is a good starting point, if you’ve decided to offer vegan services, your clients will expect more than just plant-based beauty products. Try these tips:
5 ways to make your beauty business more vegan-friendly
- Learn about the topic – you should have at least a basic knowledge of sustainable living and why you’re offering the services
- Use vegan tools and equipment – switch from animal to synthetic fibres in any brushes or furniture
- If you offer drinks or snacks as part of your offering, try stocking up with vegan alternatives
- Try to be as plastic-free as possible. Recycle everything you can and look at ways to reduce your energy consumption
- Take everything step-by-step, start by offering a few vegan services, as doing everything at once can feel quite overwhelming.
For more information about the vegan TanTruth range, check out the Salon Services website here.