Professional Beauty Group launches online international networking event PB World
Professional Beauty Group is launching Professional Beauty World – a three-day online international event which will connect suppliers, distributors, brands and industry professionals across the world.
The event, which will run from 8am–8pm on September 8–10, will bring all things beauty, spa, hair and aesthetics together on both an international and national level via PB’s purpose-built platform.
The event will work as a sourcing tool for buyers to search products by any category and from any country; for brands to find distributors across the world; and for buyers and sellers to “meet” in virtual networking lounges to connect, build new relationships, discuss ideas, and make sales.
What education is on offer during PB World?
The event is also a great opportunity to upskill with six different online educational programmes running, featuring top industry names – a Professional Beauty and Hairdressers’ Journal Business Conference, Technical & Creative Workshops; World Spa & Wellness Convention, Aesthetic Medicine Live, the International Manufacturer’s Forum (IMF) and Cosmetics, Ingredients & Packaging International (CIPI).
You can join in the digital event in five easy steps:
1. Head to professionalbeauty.world and create your profile
2. Search for the products, brands, jobs, content and industry professionals of interest to you
3. Connect with these people and companies by sending a message and arranging a “meeting” in a Zoom-style chat room
4. “Meet” professionals in one of our country-specific pavilions
5. Learn from leading operators on how to get your business back on track post-Covid-19.
Will you be attending Professional Beauty World? Comment below.