International Manufacturers & Distributors Forum 2015
The IMF is back, making a triumphant return to Professional Beauty London 2015 on 22 – 23 February. This global gathering is key for manufacturers, brand owners and distributors to come together and discuss the challenges facing their businesses.
Conquer the challenges together
This conference discusses the issues facing brand owners, manufacturers and distributors. We explore the tensions and find solutions at what has now become Europe’s leading beauty industry forum.
As a delegate you will hear the world’s leading players share their invaluable experiences. You will walk away from the conference having made valuable business contacts from all around the world, as well as learn from the experiences of others.
Network with the best
With delegates from Europe, Asia and America this is an intimate forum where presentations are kept to a minimum, allowing you maximum time for discussion and networking.
As a delegate you will
- Build new partnerships and relationships
- Network with leading manufacturers and distributors from around the world
- Identify new markets and revenue opportunities
- Learn and take home practical ideas to immediately improve your business
Who should attend
- Brand owners & manufacturers
- National distributors
- Major wholesale groups
- Contract manufacturers
Download the full brochure, here.
“It’s all about time.
We need to get together and discuss the issues in a positive manner.”
Sean Harrington, Elemis
Topics on this year agenda include:
Jon Harwick, Grafton International UK, will be speaking at:
Building your business
Sunday 22 February 2015 at 10:40
- How owners of distribution companies have built their businesses and what tips they have for those starting today.
- Brand owners share their experiences of building their brands both at home and overseas.
“The successful family owned business has worked with health and beauty brands since 1985 and is one of the largest distributors in the UK. Current brands include ORLY, nailtiques, Clean + Easy, ibd, Carmex and Rose & Co.”
Sean Harrington, Elemis UK, will be speaking at:
Has the industry changed?
Sunday 22 February 2015 at 12:10
- Is the relationship between distributor and brand owner a thing of the past?
- Keynote address followed by debate
“Travelling the world, researching and carving a niche for Elemis in the global spa and skincare industry, Sean has continued to push the international expansion of the brand. His drive behind launching the new vision of Elemis in June 1998 positioned the brand at the cutting edge of the professional spa and skincare industry.”
Arnaud Diaz, Thalgo France, will be speaking at:
Hot markets: USA
Monday 23 February 2015 at 14:20
- The unique story of how Repechage came to be leading US brand
- Insight and tips on how to penetrate this tough market
“The company encompasses an array of complementary professional skincare brands, including among others Terrake, Ella Bache, Perron Rigot and Thalgo, the pioneer beauty marine skincare brand, which has just celebrated 50 years anniversary.”
Read the full agenda here
View the speaker list here
One Day: £125 + VAT
Two Days: £195 + VAT