Is the 3D-HydrO2 facial really as good as celebrities say?
Dubbed “the ultimate #FiveStarFacial”, 3D-HydrO2 facial is a seven-in-one multi-technology device from 3D Aesthetics which can treat an array of skin concerns, such as hydration, oxygenation, anti-ageing, brightening, skin tightening and congestion.
By utilising seven different technologies, therapists can offer more prescriptive, versatile and rounded facials than ever before, smoothing, hydrating and cleansing the skin, resulting in a glowing, more youthful appearance.
During treatment, therapists can choose from one or all of the available technologies to create completely bespoke packages, ranging from 30 minutes for an express facial to 90 minutes for a deluxe facial.
These technologies include radiofrequency skin tightening, hydro peel, deep cleanse, oxygenation, skin lifting, hydration and a cryo facial. These technologies can be combined for a complete prescriptive approach depending on the individual client’s skin concerns
How do the seven technologies in 3D-HydrO2 facial work?
1. Hydro peel/deep cleanse: uses a combination of three solutions to cleanse and smooth the skin using an AHA based solution. It hydrates and nourishes the skin using an RHOligopeptide- 1 and Acetyl Hexapeptide base. Bacteria and inflamed skin is improved using a BHA based solution.
2. Exfoliation/oxygenation: creates “the Bohr effect”, allowing oxygen to be drawn into the skin. The active ingredients used are kojic acid and retinol, which result in a hydrating and brightening effect.
3. Oxygenation: this spray creates a venturi effect, breaking down the molecules within the product to encourage skin hydration.
4. Electro ion – skin lifting: this treatment uses electroporation to increase the absorbency of the cell for product penetration. This, in turn, revitalises and wakes up dull and lifeless skin.
5. Skin tightening: radiofrequency technology is used to increase collagen reproduction in mature skin. Skin tightening is ideal for incorporating into an anti-ageing facial.
6. Hydration: ultrasound technology is used for product infusion. This treatment can be used alongside the 3D-Professional Solutions Time Defence Expression skincare range for anti-ageing and hydration around areas where fine lines and wrinkles are likely to appear. 3D Solutions masks can also be used.
7. Fire and ice: the “fire” represents the heat element during treatment. Using this applicator, heat is incorporated into the beginning of the facial protocol to open the pores, increase blood supply and aid product infusion. The “cryo facial” uses cooling technology, chilling the skin down to 5˚C. This is used at the end of the facial to decrease the blood supply, giving a tightening effect and sealing in the infused products. This also helps to reduce any erythema following treatment.
Who is suitable for this treatment?
As this facial is completely bespoke, the treatment is suitable for clients looking to target a number of skin concerns, from anti-ageing to congestion. Clients must be aged 18 or over with no contraindications to treatment.
During treatment, clients will experience varying sensations depending on the technologies that are used on them. However, the overall feeling is very relaxing, cooling and completely pain-free. The skin lifting technology may trigger slight twitching due to muscle contractions caused by the treatment, but this is normal and does not cause any discomfort.
A course of six-to-eight sessions are recommended for the best results, however, clients will see a great result after just one treatment.
What aftercare is required?
There is no aftercare formally required, however, 3D Aesthetics will always recommend that clients protect their skin with SPF 30+. Therapists may also recommend 3D-Professional Solutions skincare products that are suitable to the client’s skin type to assist in the clients homecare regime to help maintain results.
To find out more about the 3D-HydrO2 facial and how it can benefit your business, get in touch today. With 3D Aesthetics Smart Buy Scheme you can introduce 3D-HydrO2 facial into your salon from just £50 per month and get 40% off the machine price. Speak to a member of the team at 01788 550440 or request a free quotation.