Boost your salon's cash flow at this beauty business bootcamp
Consultant Susan Routledge is hosting a bootcamp for salon owners to help them identify gaps in their business where they’re losing cash and clients.
The Beauty Directors Club Business Bootcamp 2020, which is taking place at Ramside Hall, Durham, on January 26–27, is open to salon owners and managers, and will include talks on all aspects of running a successful business.
“Our speakers will be covering robust systems, and retaining new and existing clients, as well as manging staff for the long term, maximising what happens to your cash and so much more,” says Routledge.
The Beauty Directors Club Business Bootcamp topics include:
- Employment law – with David Wright, an employment law and practice consultant
- Money management – with award-winning business coach Andrew Priestley
- Sales – with salon business coach Pete Scott
- Online marketing – with Paul Clarke, founder and owner of Salon Marketing Experts
- Handling awkward conversations – with Sue Ingram-Handling, founder of Converse Well
- Re-booking strategies – with Susan Routledge.
Early bird tickets are £150 and include a goody bag, workbook, refreshments and lunch on both days. Book yours today.
Routledge will also be speaking about ways to double your cash and clients at the Professional Beauty London show on October 11-12. Register for your free ticket to PB London.