We’ve answered your questions!
When is the awards ceremony?
• The awards ceremony will be held on Sunday 6th November 2022 at The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection, 27 St.Stephen's Green, Dublin, Ireland.
What is the last date to get my entry submitted?
• All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 29th July 2022.
Can I post a hard copy of my entry?
• No - ALL entries must be submitted online.
Do I have to pay to enter?
• No, there is no charge to enter the awards. The only cost involved is if you wish to attend the awards ceremony on Sunday 6th November 2022 at The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection, 27 St.Stephen's Green, Dublin, Ireland.
Can I enter more than one category?
• Yes, you can. However please ensure you have submitted each separate entry and they are in the transactions section of your account.
• Make sure each entry is unique in its content. The judges can become familiar with repeated entries.
Can I submit more than one entry under the same account login?
• Yes, one account can be created for multiple entries including entries for different Salons/Spas/Entrants. Please ensure the correct details for the entrant are completed on the entry form.
If I reach the shortlist, is there anything else I need to do?
• If you are shortlisted in the Business Director of the Year, Junior/Assistant of the Year or Therapist of the Year categories, you will be required to attend a virtual interview on Wednesday 21st or Thursday 22nd September 2022.
• If you are shortlisted in the Irish Hairdresser of the Year, Colour Technician of the Year or Artistic Team of the Year, you will be required to send in hard copies of your images. You will be sent further information on this once the shortlist has been revealed.
Do I need to complete the online entry form and submit straight away?
• No - the entry form can be saved by clicking 'Save for Later' and returned to at any point by logging back in and selecting 'Saved Items'.
Is there a word limited on the answers?
• Only on select questions. To view the word limits select enter now on the category you wish to enter, then login or create an account. You will be directed to the online entry form showing the question and answer fields.
Can I enter on my phone?
• Yes definitely! You can submit your entry via a mobile/ mobile device
To enter the Professional Beauty and Hairdressers Journal Ireland Awards click here