2016 World Spa & Wellness Awards open for entries
The 2016 World Spa & Wellness Awards are now open for entries. The awards, which honour hotel spas, resort spas and wellness destinations around the world, will remain open for properties to enter until Tuesday June 23.
The shortlisted spas and properties will be announced in September. Each finalist will then be visited by one official and one mystery judge, with the winners announced at an awards ceremony at The Brewery venue in London on Sunday February 28.
Previous World Spa & Wellness Awards winners include Clinique La Prairie in Switzerland, Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary and Holistic Spa Resort in Thailand, Lanserhof, Tegernsee in Germany, the Dolder Grand Spa in Switzerland and Spa My Blend by Clarins at Velaa Private Island in the Maldives, among others.
The World Spa & Wellness Awards are free to enter and the 2016 awards categories are:
- NEW: WORLDWIDE HEALTH & WELLNESS DESTINATION
- HOTEL SPA OF THE YEAR - ASIA & AUSTRALASIA
- RESORT SPA OF THE YEAR - ASIA & AUSTRALASIA
- HOTEL SPA OF THE YEAR - NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA
- RESORT SPA OF THE YEAR - NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA
- HOTEL SPA OF THE YEAR - MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
- RESORT SPA OF THE YEAR - MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
- HOTEL SPA OF THE YEAR - WESTERN EUROPE & SCANDINAVIA
- RESORT SPA OF THE YEAR - WESTERN EUROPE & SCANDINAVIA
- HOTEL SPA OF THE YEAR - EASTERN EUROPE
- RESORT SPA OF THE YEAR - EASTERN EUROPE
To find out more about the awards, and to enter, click HERE.
Entries for the 2016 Professional Beauty Awards, open to spas, salons and professionals across in the UK also open today.
For more on the Professional Beauty Awards, the winners of which will also be revealed on February 28, go to www.professionalbeauty.co.uk/awards