Professional Beauty nail and make-up competitions open for entries
Entries are now open to register your interest in taking part in the International Nail competition and Warpaint Make-up competition, taking place over the two days of Professional Beauty London.
Competition Director Denise Wright is back with the International Nail Competition on both days of the show with a student only session on Monday 25 February to cater both professionals and students within the beauty industry.
The categories are:
· Pink & White Competition Style
· Spa manicure
· Showcase Nail Art
· Photographic Classic
· Photographic Nail Art
· Salon Nail
· Nail Art Masters
· Permanent Polish
· Nail Masters
· Nails Starters tip & Overlay
· Nail Starters Manicure
“Black and white movies” is the theme for categories Photographic Classic?, Photographic Nail Art? and Showcase Nail Art.
Celebrity make-up artist Gary Cockerill has come on board as Director of the Warpaint Make-up Competition, held on Monday 25 February 2013 for both professionals and students.
Take a look at he categories and the winner prizes:
· Illusion Dynamix: the winning make-up artist will have the chance to work as part of the make-up team at a leading catwalk show.
· Runway Explosion: the winning make up artist will have the chance to visit a film studio to see a behind the scenes glimpse at real movie making in action.
· Muse Inspiration: the winning make up artist will win a one to one training day with celebrity judge Gary Cockerill to fine tune these skills. ?
· Exposure Revelation: the winning make up artist will win a professional portfolio and photoshoot with leading photographer.
Click here to register for the competitions and get your FREE ticket.