Change of dates and venue for Professional Beauty North
Professional Beauty North will now take place on the 22nd – 23rd October 2017 at Manchester Central.
With exhibitors offering everything from skincare to nails, make-up, tanning to training and equipment, the show is more comprehensive than ever.
Here are some of this year’s innovations:
- FREE park & ride service for 4,500 cars with shuttles every 10 minutes. We’ve already secured Manchester United’s ground to the West and will source another to the East
- SOS – Support our Salons campaign, with the aim of sustaining and growing the salon business
- An unprecedented 12 seminars, conferences & stages. Everything from advanced treatments to nails, skin is alive to business skills, all designed to help you keep your customers coming back and boost your income
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Professional Beauty North at Manchester Central this autumn.
If you haven't secured your free ticket yet, register free today!
If you have already registered for the show and have any queries, please check our FAQ below.
- I've already registered for the event, do I have to register again?
No, if you have already registered for your free ticket, we will change the dates and venue on your registration and we will send you an updated confirmation email.
- What if I booked any seminars, conferences, PB Luxe upgrades and competitions?
Don't worry, all your bookings will be transferred and automatically updated with the new dates; if any of the sessions that you've previously booked cancel, we will notify you and you will have the option to either transfer your bookings to another session, or be refunded.
- What if I can't attend the show anymore on 22-23 October?
If you had registered for your free ticket for the show and can't make it anymore because of the change of dates, you don't have to worry about your registration; if you had booked a seminar, upgraded to PB Luxe or entered a competition and can't attend anymore, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
- Will you still be offering free parking at Manchester Central?
Free park and ride will be available from the Manchester United Stadium, West of the City, with a shuttle approximately every 10 minutes with direct transport to Manchester Central. More information will be coming soon.
Don't see an answer to your question? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.