10 ways Professional Beauty North can help you
We know it’s difficult to take a day out of a busy salon, but here are just 10 reasons to make time for a visit to Manchester Central on 21-22 October:
- Keep up with your competitors – find out what your clients will be looking for in the coming year and how you can give them what they want.
- Improve your business – learn how to make long-term improvements to your business. There is so much business education including two free business stages and the business workshops which are aimed at helping you make positive changes.
- Save money – take advantage of exclusive show offers and stock up for Christmas on products your clients will love.
- Find the newest products – get the latest launches that will give your business an edge.
- Boost your skills for just £3 – in only 45 minutes you could learn something that will save you time, make you money and bring clients into your salon.
- Find solutions to your business challenges – the Salon & Spa Networking lunch will connect you with other owners, managers, sole traders, business experts and brands to help you find solutions to the biggest challenges your business is facing. From retailing problems to recruitment issues – we’re here to help you tackle them.
- Win £15,000 worth of next generation technology – we’re giving away a CACI Synergy System worth £15,000 at the show and entering the competition is super easy. Visit www.professionalbeauty.co.uk/wincaci for details.
- Bond with your team – take your team with you and enjoy a day at the show together. You could even upgrade to a Luxe Pass for £14.95 to get exciting benefits such as a free glass of bubbles!
- Build relationships with suppliers – there’s no better way to forge good relationships with your suppliers than visiting them at a trade show.
- Find new opportunities – with brands from all corners of the industry it’s the perfect place to find out about new revenue streams that might suit your business. Plus, your badge also gets you free entry to HJ Live North, the must-attend show for hairdressing professionals.
Entry is free if you register online in advance, or £20 on the door. Click here to register for your free ticket.