BTL introduces Exilis at Professional Beauty North
BTL has launched a UK Aesthetic division to be headed up by Lee Boulderstone. The BTL company was founded in 1993 and is one of the world’s major manufacturers of medical and aesthetic equipment and specializes in three distinct segments: physical therapy, cardiology and medical aesthetics.
The launch of the UK products provides the aesthetic market the very latest range of affordable technologies in body shaping and skin tightening.
Their flagship system, the Exilis, offers a revolutionary non-invasive form of treatment for the reduction of wrinkles and for the reshaping of targeted fat deposits. Exilis treatments can postpone or eliminate the need for invasive surgery particularly for patients with mild to moderate fat deposits and who may not be candidates for lipoplasty.
Find out the unrivalled advantages of Elixis:
· A proven system for advanced body shaping, skin tightening and wrinkle reduction
· The only RF system able to transmit RF and Ultrasound at the same time
· Monopolar RF with clinical studies and papers to validate the depth of penetration into deep targeted tissue
· Adjustable advanced skin cooling to ensure the exact depth of penetration and protect the skin
· Sophisticated hand piece that continuously monitors targeted skin temperature
· Pain Free treatment due to the unique combination of RF, Ultrasound and Advanced Cooling
· No expensive consumables
· Quick treatments times – 6 minutes per area
Visit BTL at Professional Beauty North on stand G9. Register online for your FREE ticket and avoid the £20 onside admission fee.