Make the most of your visit to Professional Beauty
Professional Beauty North is only 5 weeks away, taking place at Manchester Central on 19-20 October.
We've put together a list of some great places to visit in Manchester, to help you make the most out of your stay in the wonderful city.
Manchester is full of many hidden treats and gems - there's always something different to try; from events and attractions to fine dining and great nights out, discover all things to do in Manchester - here are our top places that you simply MUST visit:
- Discover the best secret bars in Manchester, those little backstreet, hard to find but totally amazing bars known only by the locals.
- Singer John Newman will perform at the O2 Apollo in Manchester on October 20th. If you fancy seeing him, you can book your ticket here.
- Celebrating 50 years of UK No1 hit singles, for one night only The Magic of Motown hits Manchester. Held at the Opera House Manchester on Saturday 18th October, tickets are available here.
- Manchester Art Gallery is one of the region’s most popular cultural destinations; here you'll find everything from fine art to a Levi jeans chair.
- Set in the heart of Manchester’s creative Northern Quarter, Manchester Craft and Design Centre is home to 30 resident artists selling a variety of handmade products, from textiles and ceramics to pewter and paint.
- When it comes to shopping, Manchester has it all: The Corn Exchange and the Trafford Centre are two of the best shopping arcades the city has to offer.
- Manchester has lots of nightclubs, ranging from dance clubs, rock clubs, to pop clubs ... Have a browse through the best nighclubs.
- If you are planning a weekend in Manchester with your husband and kids, why don't you let them have some fun at Legoland Discovery Centre (your kids will love it!), while you come to visit Professional Beauty!
PLAN YOUR TRIP IN ADVANCE AND BENEFIT FROM DISCOUNTED RATES
Are you traveling by train? Take advantage of a 20% discount offered by Virgin Trains to groups of 3 to 9 people! Find out more here!
Need to book a hotel? See here for a selection of hotels close to the venue at special visitor only rates.
If you still have to register for your FREE ticket to the show, confirm it now here and avoid the £20 entry fee.
We look forward to welcoming you to the show!
The Professional Beauty team