Maximise your visit to Professional Beauty North
We have a fantastic show lined up for you and we want to make sure you enjoy it, so here below are some tips to help you make the most out of your visit:
1. Make a plan of which exhibitors you want to see. Take a look at the exhibitor list
and note down those you want to see, listing the "must see" as first.
2. Download the floor plan
and highlight the stands you want to visit - and remember to take the map with you to the show! (please note that the floor plan is subject to changes, so it's worth double checking a couple of days before the show if the stands are still in the same position)
3. Find out who else from your business is going to the show or invite your colleagues to come with you. This will allow you to split the tasks and maximise your visit. Register your colleague here.
4. Book appointments with the exhibitors in advance - see the exhibitor list
, click on the exhibitor you want to book the appointment with and contact them via the link available on their profile.
6. Plan the seminars/workshops you want to attend and split the sessions with your colleagues so you don't miss anything! See the seminar programme
and remember to take a pad and a pen or an iPad to note everything down.
7. Try to arrive early to avoid crowds, doors open at 10!
8. Take your business cards to give to the exhibitors and for networking opportunities.
9. Finally, dress comfortably and take a bottle of water with you - walking the show is rather tiring but some little trick will help you handle any stress!
If you haven't registered for your free ticket yet, confirm it here
We look forward to seeing you at the show!
The Professional Beauty team