Professional Spa and Wellness North available to book
Taking place as part of Professional Beauty North on 20 & 21 September 2015, Professional Spa & Wellness North returns to Manchester Central.
The 2 day programme will include workshops, presentations and networking for the salon and spa owners and managers who are keen to learn:
- Enhance their knowledge and business skills
- Discover new industry trends
- Learn how to combat new and existing challenges facing their busines
All PSW North delegates will receive VIP access to the show and for those attending on Sunday, the evening networking party with cocktails and a hot buffet is included.
Topics to be discussed are:
- Corporate wellness programmes on the rise - How to turn this trend into a growth opportunity for your spa? Colin Farndon, Spa Director, Armathwaite Hall Country House Hotel and Spa
- Spa managers - How to be a good and effective leader? Glenis wade, management Consultant, Research & Trainer
- Treating cancer patients in spas - What role spas can play in improving cancer patients' life? Sue Davies, naturopath at Lifehouse Spa & Hotel, certified as "cancer aware"
- Social media strategies to retain and grow your exhisting customer base - Marion hayden, Spa Manager, Oceo Spa; Davina Hassell, SPa Director, Serenity Spa, Seaham Hall; Angie Petkovic, Managing Director, Apt Marketing & Pr
?More topics to be confirmed...
One day: £49.50 + VAT
Two days: £34.50 + VAT
Click here for more information and here to book your delegate pass