Advanced Treatments at Professional Beauty London
Professional Beauty London is returning to ExCeL London 25-26 February 2018, bringing together your favourite brands all under one roof. This year, Professional Beauty London will be hosting the Advanced Therapists programme, where industry leaders will be providing their expertise and experience to fellow professionals. This programme is designed for professionals looking to expand their knowledge on some of the latest, more advanced treatments on offer today. We will also be hosting our Aesthetic Treatments stage that will be featuring demonstrations and advice on some of the latest advanced treatment techniques. See a full list of speakers and topics below.
Advanced Therapists Programme
- Skin Needling - Andrew Hansford, Unique Skin
- The causes and solutions to problematic skin Advanced Nutrition Programme - Environ, Jane Iredale
- Creating a bespoke treatment plan for your client - Pamela Marshall, Co-Founder, Managing Director & Clinical Aesthetician, Mortar & Milk
- Permanent Cosmetics: Advanced techniques - Karen Betts, Founder, K.B. Pro
- Dermaplaning - Frances Turner Traill, Clinical Director, Frances Turner Traill Skin Clinic
- Combination treatments using laser and skincare - Sarah McNulty, National Educator, Advanced Esthetics Solutions
- Ultimate Lip Goals: Gloss & Go Lips with Plasma - Tracie Giles, Director, Tracie Giles Permanent Make Up
- Reinvent your practice for 2018 - Esther Fieldgrass, Founder, EF Medispa
- Lessons I’ve learned in running an aesthetic practice - Karen Sargeant, Manager, Aesthetics At The Grove & Emma Bennett, Owner, Advanced Facialist
- Understanding the natural barrier function as a principle factor for skin health - Sally Durant, Sally Durant Training & Consultancy
- Delivering results driven skincare - Jennifer Rock, Aesthetician, Lecturer & Founder, The Skin Nerd
Aesthetic Treatments Stage
- Laser vs. IPL: Hair removal for all skin types - Kevin Williams, Consultant Laser Expert, Lumenis
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound: How can you incorporate this in your treatment menu? - Dr Alex Kharki, LEVURA HIFU
- Tailoring chemical peels for optimal results - Sally Durant, Sally Durant Training and Consultancy
- Advanced skin treatments in-salon and at home - Environ
- Not all plasma is the same: ACCOR Cosmetic Corrector - Kim Wuestehube, Master Trainer, ACCOR
- Permanent cosmetics: Correction techniques - Karen Betts, Founder, K.B. Pro
Don't miss out the industry leaders who will be giving crucial advice to take your business to the next level.
Our full list of speaker sessions will be available next week so stay tuned!
If you don't want to miss out on all of this and more, register here for your FREE ticket and join us on 25-26 February at ExCeL London.