Advanced Treatments at Professional Beauty North
This year, the show will be hosting the Advanced Treatments live stage programme (sponsored by Filmed by Filorga) where leaders in their field will be sharing their expertise and experience. This programme is designed for professionals looking to expand their knowledge of the more advanced treatments on offer in the market. Whether you’re a business owner looking to add a new revenue stream or a therapist interested in furthering your skills, these sessions will keep you up-to-date on the latest developments and what to look for in the coming year. See a full list of speakers and topics below.
Advanced Treatments Live Stage: Sunday 21 October
- Skin fitness & skin physiology, Nikki Jones, Training & Development Professional, Skincare & Aesthetics
- Transform your treatment menu with LED light therapy, Louise Taylor, LED Phototherapy Expert
- Introduction to mesotherapy, Andrew Hansford, Director, Fusion Aesthetic Academy
- Skincare & treatment trends for 2019, Gemma Halil, Advanced Aesthetician & Skin Specialist, KP Aesthetics
- ABCs of laser - what laser suits your clinic, Dr. Martin Kinsella
- Facial treatments vs medical treatments, Rachel Goddard, RGN, NIP & Amanda Hewlett, RGN, NIP
Advanced Treatments Live Stage: Monday 22 October
- Laser education and why it's so important, Kevin Williams, Chief Technical Officer, Wynyard Aesthetics Academy
- Bespoke blading brow vs digital SPMU brow, Susie Bavister & Tonya McGee, Bespoke Blading Trainers, FTG
- A comprehensive guide to micro needling, Andrew Hansford, Director, Fusion Aesthetic Academy
- Your future in aesthetic therapy, Sally Durant, Sally Durant Training and Consultancy
- Advanced treatments for darker skin, Kelly Saynor, RN, NIP & Founder, Renew Medical Aesthetics Clinic
To see the full education programme, please click here. Sessions are just £3 each and run for 45 minutes. Don’t miss out on crucial advice from industry leaders who can help you take your business to the next level.
To book your place and register for your free entrance ticket to the show, please click here.
Entrance policy: The show is open only to trade and professional visitors over the age of 14. Childcare facilities available on Monday only, under no circumstances will babies, prams, pushchairs or buggies be permitted on Sunday. Your entrance badge will be emailed to you 2-3 weeks before the show. Please print this and bring it with you for entry.