Professional Beauty North 2017 opens today at Manchester Central
It’s that time of year again. The Professional Beauty North show is back at Manchester Central with everything salon and spa owners need to make their businesses better – from exciting product and treatment launches to education and networking opportunities.
Open today (Sunday, October 22, 10am–6pm) and tomorrow (Monday, October 23, 10am–5pm), and with more than 600 professional brands exhibiting their latest wares, there’s a lot to see and do.
Here’s six things not to miss on day one of the show:
- Hot launches – More than 600 brands are exhibiting at the show, so it’s a prime opportunity for you to spot the latest trends and stock up on Christmas gifts that clients won’t be able to resist. From spa and skincare to make-up, nails and tanning, there is something for everyone, no matter your specialism.
- Education on the Live Stages – Our Live Stage programme promises an abundance of learning and networking opportunities, with a vast array of CPD-accredited workshops which promise to give top tips, experiences from industry pros and perspective on where the key opportunities in the industry lie.
We have six different Live Stage programmes on offer to visitors – Business Skills, Professional Beauty Live, Advanced Treatments, Skin is Alive, Warpaint Make-up and Training (which is new for 2017). For the full programme line-up and to buy your ticket, click here.
- Win My Video Competition – We’re offering one lucky visitor the opportunity to win a bespoke promo video package for their salon or spa worth £3,000, which they can use on their website and social media channels to help push bookings.
To enter, all you need to do is register to attend the show before midnight on Sunday, October 22, using the special promo code WinMyVideo. The winner will be announced just after the show. You can enter here.
- The Salon and Spa Owners’ Convention – New to the show this year is a top-level convention aimed at beauty and hair salon owners, as well as spa owners and managers. The event is delivering real-life experiences, advice, concrete figures and benchmarking information to help identify and overcome the challenges of running a small business.
The theme is “The salon of the future” and the convention will be looking at how salon and spa owners can futureproof their businesses by staying ahead of the trends in customer spending, technology, product development, marketing and retail.
- HJ Live North – Our dedicated hairdressing show is returning to the show this year, offering education and inspiration on techniques on The Fellowship for British Hairdressing live stage, and demonstrations from the best creative teams in the industry on the HJ and HJ Men stages.
- SOS: Support Our Salons campaign – We know beauty’s a great industry to be in but running a salon is not without its challenges, which is why we’re launching our SOS: Support Our Salons campaign at the show. It’s a series of initiatives with the aim of sustaining and growing the salon business, with lots of education on offer and more opportunities to network with others in the industry over a glass of prosecco, so you can share ideas, problems and solutions.
There’s still time to register for your FREE ticket to the show, click here.
We would love to see what you’re up to at the show, post your pictures on social media using the hashtag #PBNorth