Full speaker line-up confirmed for Salon Life Beauty Convention 2019
The speaker line-up for Salon Life Beauty Convention 2019 has been confirmed, with Treatwell chief executive Lopo Champalimaud named as the keynote.
The management conference for senior beauty professionals, taking place at ILEC Conference Centre in London on Monday, July 8, will bring together operators, suppliers, consultants, educators and media to discuss the big industry issues. The event is new to the beauty calendar this year.
The management conference programme line-up includes sessions on:
- How to unlock new levels of client loyalty and healthier than ever rebooking rates with just one simple change – Lopo Champalimaud, chief executive of Treatwell
- How to become skilful in the art of retail sales – Jaclyn Hughes, founder of Ultimate Training Solutions
- How to protect your income by reducing no-shows and late cancellations – Menno Kuijper, head of design and production at Gappt
- How to win more customers via digital marketing – Mikey Cannon and Rich Cullen, from Phorest Salon Software
- 10 marketing ideas you should be using to promote your salon – Sophie Lowe, from The Spa PR Company.
There will also be a speed-networking forum, where you can schedule 15 to 20 minute chats with suppliers, as well as a chance to see new product innovations.
Registration opens at 8:30am, with the closing remarks taking place at 4:30pm.