Thinking about registering for Professional Beauty & HJ Live Ireland 2019?
We are already very excited to welcome you this autumn, especially as we have new later dates!
We have put together some practical information together that we hope will help you to register to attend our two fabulous shows under one roof.
The venue as mentioned above is still The RDS (The Royal Dublin Society) which is located on Merrion Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin. The RDS is accessible to people with disabilities, with onsite car parking and facilities available.
Are you unsure on how you would arrive? Check out our recommendations below-
- From Dublin airport: If you are flying in for the event, it’s super easy for you to get to The RDS. All you need to do is jump onto the AIrcoach which will bring you directly to and from the venue! Aircoach stops are located on Merrion Road and Simmonscourt Road – both are right outside The RDS.
- From the ferry: Dublin has two ferry ports for you to arrive into. Dublin Port (on the north of the city and approx. 10 min drive from The RDS) and Dun Laoghaire (on the south of the city and approx. 20 min drive from The RDS)
- By Bus: Jump abroad the number 7 bus to and from Dublin City Centre, ring the bell to get off at either corner on Merrion road or Simmonscourt road.
Click here for more information
Are you unsure on where you would stay?
Event Express, in association with Professional Beauty, the organisers of Professional Beauty Ireland, have negotiated special discounted rates for attendees at a wide range of well-located hotels. Check out some of the options below-
- Herbert Park Hotel: 4 minute walk to The RDS
- Intercontinental Dublin: 8 minute walk to The RDS
- Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge: 9 minute walk to The RDS
- Radisson Blu St. Helens: 9 minute drive to The RDS
To book your stay click here
We hope this information has helped! To attend Professional Beauty & HJ Live Ireland register here
For any further quieres, please do not hesitate to contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in October!