What PB London has in store for nail techs – competitions, workshops and hot launches
Calling all nail technicians… the biggest beauty event of the year is returning to ExCeL London on 26–27 February and has something for everyone – whether you’re new to the industry or a seasoned pro.
Here’s 3 reasons why you should visit the show:
- Show off your skills in the International Nail Championships
Prove you’re the best in the business in front of the industry’s top nail brands at the International Nail Championships, taking place alongside the Professional Beauty London show. Taking part in the competition will not only give you valuable experience and knowledge which will help develop your skills and confidence, but will present an opportunity for you to meet industry peers and network with them.
For more information on this year’s both pro and student categories or to download your competition pack, click HERE.
- Learn something new in one of our dedicated Nail Skills seminars
This year’s Nail Skills programme features talks and demos delivered by standout names from the world of nails, to help you perfect your skills and grow your nail business.
Some of the hottest talks on the programme are:
- 2017 wedding nail art design, by award-winning mobile and session nail tech Metta Francis
- Nail rehab – getting your clients’ nails back on track, by founder of Beauty Despite Cancer Jennifer Young
- Nail services for men – what packages work best and how to market them, by OPI educator Elisha Whiten
- Acrylic troubleshooting tips, by Nail Harmony director Georgie Smedley
- How to boost your nail business using Instagram, by Simply Nails and Beauty director Katie Barnes.
The sessions are £5 per person. Click HERE to see the full programme.
- Get a first look at this year’s hottest nail launches
PB London is your chance to be one of the first to see the latest products hitting the market, plus indulge in the exclusive show discounts on offer to visitors. The top brands at the show include Bio Sculpture, Cuccio, Jessica, Nail Harmony, NSI and OPI.
If you haven’t registered for your free ticket to the show, you can do so HERE.