6 things you wish your nail clients would stop doing
Dealing with difficult clients is part of the job when you’re a nail tech, which is why we asked you to rank the most challenging customer situations you’ve had to deal with.
The bad habit that came out top was clients timekeeping, with more than a third (38%) stating that you have regulars who are late to every appointment and it infuriates you, according to Professional Beauty’s July 2019 Insider Survey.
Clients changing their minds about their gel-polish colour during or at the end of the service came in a close second, followed by customers coming in for their appointment when poorly, with you preferring them to rest up in bed and rebook.
These are what you voted as your nail clients worst habits:
1. Being late for every appointment
2. Changing their mind about the colour last minute
3. Coming in when sick – you don’t want to get ill
4. Cutting their nails badly, causing an ingrown nail
5. Coming in for a pedicure straight from the gym, ewww
6. Not talking to you during the entire treatment
Do you agree with the above? Leave a comment below.
Professional Beauty conducts an Insider survey once a month, providing statistics which helps reveal how the industry is performing. Sign up now to take part.