5 reasons to attend the IMF Conference at PB London
The International Manufactures & Distributors Forum (IMF) is returning on March 5-6 at ExCeL London, taking place alongside beauty show Professional Beauty London, and it is the ultimate global gathering for beauty brand owners, distributors and manufacturers.
The conference is a unique opportunity to build relationships and learn practical solutions for challenges facing the beauty industry today, with insight from those who are succeeding in this arena.
Register to attend Professional Beauty London, where you can purchase an IMF pass.
5 reasons why you should attend the IMF Conference:
- Insight on the wider industry - Split into two streams, the International Manufacturers & Distributors Forum (IMF) will discuss the key challenges and solutions affecting the industry today with like-minded professionals in your field. From distributor and manufacturer relationships and external funding to packaging issues, we have a range of topics covered to help you expand your business.
- Listen to leading experts - Listen to global industry leaders who will be sharing their experiences across this insightful two-day conference. Hear from the likes of Corinne Barbereau, the CEO of MBW Expertise; Lydia Sarfatti, International industry leader and CEO Founder of Repêchage; and Mark Hermann, Managing Director of Dermalogica UK, to name just a few speaker from our amazing line-up.
- Networking opportunities - Make valuable contacts over a glass of bubbly from across the globe to take your business to the next level in our two informal networking sessions at the IMF Lounge from 12:30-2:30 pm on Sunday 5 March and 1:00-3:00 pm pm Monday 6 March, where you will have the chance to network with brands, delegates and speakers.
- Walk around the Professional Beauty London show As a delegate you also have VIP access to Professional Beauty London, Europe’s largest beauty show for beauty and spa professionals, allowing you to network with the best in the industry and to create new business opportunities. Just a few of the international brands exhibiting at the show include: Biologique Recherche, Elemis, Germaine de Capuccini, Treatwell, CACI, Novalash, Gelish, and many more, who you can connect with and expand your business. Register now to meet the brands at PB London, see their latest launches and make connections with before the show.
- Distributor opportunities If you’re looking to distribute beauty, spa, organic and natural products, or meet brands to distribute your products and equipment, Professional Beauty London is the perfect place to be. Fill out this form to take advantage of the distributor opportunities at Professional Beauty London and potentially meet your next business partner.
How much does a ticket to IMF cost?
If you want to develop your understanding of key issues and trends in the modern market, and network with top brand owners, manufacturers and distributors who are all looking to share their knowledge, then the IMF is not to be missed.
A two-day pass costs £237 inc.VAT and a one-day pass (Sunday or Monday) is £175 inc.VAT. Click here to register for Professional Beauty London, where you can then purchase a conference pass.
Will you be attending the show? Tell us your thoughts below.