Have you seen the Advanced Beauty Stage line-up for Olympia Beauty at ExCel?
Focusing on the technologies and techniques that will help you take your beauty business to the next level, the Advanced Beauty stage will deliver live demos and expert advice on strengthening the skin barrier, maximising the results of laser treatments, delivering active ingredients and much more.
Session spotlight: Combining laser with other technologies for bespoke skin rejuvenation programmes
Kerry Belba runs Laser Skin Solutions clinic in Bournemouth and was the first aesthetic laser practitioner in the UK to be voted on the British Medical Laser Association (BMLA) as an executive board member. In this session, she will uncover the best combination treatments that involve using laser alongside other technologies.
In her own clinic, Belba delivers treatments using lasers, IPL and energy-based devices such as LED, HIFU and RF microneedling to treat concerns such as rosacea, acne, acne scarring and skin ageing.
Don’t miss this session on Monday, October 16, at 12pm.
Other Advanced Beauty Stage sessions not to miss
- Diverse and inclusive beauty: how to treat all skin tones with confidence, with celebrity facialist, skin expert and author Antonia Burrell
- Skin cycling for hormonal health, with Cigdem Yemal Kilmaz, chemical engineer, and founder of the CPD-accredited course Skin Masterclass Pro
- Menopause wellness: empowering skin professionals to manage peri/menopause symptoms in themselves and their clients, with Jazz Sidhu, beauty therapist and licensed menopause coach
- Delivering actives in the most effective way, utilising different approaches; topical, needling, plasma and others, with Andrew Hansford, aesthetics trainer and founder of ACH Aesthetics
- Rethinking your approach to skin: optimising the skin barrier for sustainable results, with Skin Professionals UK: Kathryn Buckley, Sam Marshall, and Maria Rylott-Byrd
- Maximising the results of different lasers for hair removal and tattoo removal, with laser expert Martyna Jurgielewicz of Beauty Planet
Sessions on this stage cost £5 each to attend.
See the full Advanced Beauty Stage programme and book your tickets here.