Day two of PB North promises to be another brilliant day
Day two of Professional Beauty North 2017 (open today from 10am-5pm) promises another packed schedule of engaging live stages and exclusive business-focused content.
Don’t miss these highlights from day two:
- The Salon & Spa Owners’ Convention brings another day of top-level panels from inspiring industry names who will share their real life experiences and advice on overcoming the challenges of running a salon or spa business. Today’s sessions cover finance, trends and social media.
- Monday’s live stages programmes include talks on alternative routes for mobile therapists, bridal trends, new aesthetic industry regulation and dermal nutrition. You can still buy tickets for only £3 per session at the marble desk.
- See the second day winners of the Warpaint North Championships Awards be announced at 4pm on the Warpaint Make-Up Stage. Professionals and students will be competing throughout the day to be crowned 2017 champions.
- B North will host the 2017 Education Forum today, where lecturers can hear from top employers about the skills they want to see in young therapists entering the industry. Lecturers can still buy tickets for only £10, including lunch and goody bag at the marble desk.
- The Training Stage programme is aimed at students and therapists and will host four motivational sessions from big industry names. You can still buy tickets for only £3 per session at the marble desk.
We would love to see what you’re up to at the show, post your pictures on social media using the hashtag #PBNorth