Discover 360-degree wellness at Professional Beauty London
In recognition of the growing links between spa and fitness, the Professional Beauty London show will have a bigger than ever focus on wellness this year.
Taking place at ExCeL on February 24-25, the show will bring together every element of wellbeing for visitors, from fitness and nutrition, to meditation and aromatherapy. Alongside an enhanced line-up of fitness-focused business content at the World Spa & Wellness Convention, the show will also feature:
Programme dedicated to everything from fitness and skincare to mental health.
Live Fitness Zone
Featuring demonstrations and workshops on the fitness trends that will shape 2019, from the leading players in this industry.
There will be exhibitors across the show that specialise in wellness with a focus on fitness, nutrition and mindfulness.
Here’s just a handful of the wellness exhibitors you can see at the show:
• Advanced Nutrition Programme will exhibit on the IIAA (International Institute for Anti-Ageing) stand. The supplements are tailored for skin health. There is also a Wellbeing range including a Pro-Vitality formula.
• Aromatherapy Associates will show its range of wellbeing-focused products, with lines such as Deep Relax, De-Stress and Revive Morning. The brand’s panel of external wellbeing experts will also be speaking during the event.
• Gerflor is a specialist supplier of vinyl flooring for professional sports applications and wellness studios. Visitors can try out the flooring in the Live Fitness Zone.
• Image Skincare will bring its nutritional wellbeing formula Yana. The daily drink boosts skin functions like collagen synthesis, moisture retention and free radical defence, with peptides, ceramides, antioxidants and vitamins.
• Jordan Fitness supplies commercial functional fitness equipment internationally. The UK-based company develops products to its own registered design and specifications.
• Matrix Fitness is the commercial division of Johnson Health Tech Co. Ltd (JHT) and is the worlds fastest-growing commercial fitness brand. Preferred by some of the worlds finest health clubs, hotels and resorts, Matrix supplies a complete range of premium, commercial grade cardiovascular and strength training equipment and home equipment.
• Proto-col is a British brand specialising in advanced nutritional products. Incorporating “Informed Sports” registered products for performance and recovery. The brand’s hero product is Green Magic, a superfood-packed supplement.
• Technogym has a mission to help people live better, and the company achieves this by providing the best possible gym equipment, services, content and programmes, all of which use technology to connect to one another so that users can experience Wellness no matter where they are.
Active Wellness takes place as part of Professional Beauty 2019 on February 24–25 at ExCeL London. Register here for free tickets.