Exclusive PB North 2016 seminar discounts for spa and salon owners
With only one week to go until Professional Beauty North opens its doors at Manchester Central on September 18–19 2016, there’s still time for you to register for your free ticket.
And there’s lots in stall for spa and salon owners – from interesting seminars to opportunities to meet the leading names in advanced skincare.
The Skin is Alive seminars not to be missed:
Skincare is a prominent part of our seminar line-up, including the two-day Skin is Alive programme, which is new to the show this year and dedicated entirely to advanced skincare. Topics include menopausal skin, the effects of stress on skin, and innovations and ingredients to watch in the future.
The most highly-anticipated Skin is Alive seminars are:
- Clinical studies: what’s real data and how can we use it to help inform clients – by Lorna Bowes, Sally Durant and Ann Terrington on Sunday, September 18, 1pm
- The results from skin treatments through before-and-after photography and skin imaging – Sunday, September 18, 2pm
- Radiofrequency for skin rejuvenation: how to profitably introduce the technology into your business – by an expert panel on Monday, September 19, 2pm.
To see the full Skin is Alive seminar programme or book your place (£10 per session) click HERE.
The Nutrition seminars not to be missed:
On the first day of the show our Nutrition seminars will explore the benefits of an inside-out approach to beauty, with tips on food and supplements to how to boost clients’ skin and wellbeing.
- Diet-induced skin ageing: is your diet stealing your good looks? – by Dr Charmaine Jooste on Sunday, September 18, 11am
- Improving skin health with supplements – by Kim Pearson on Sunday, September 18, 1pm
- Beauty and the gut: a probiotic approach to beauty – by Laura Ryan on Sunday, September 18, 2pm.
To see the full Nutrition programme or book your place (£5 per session) click HERE.
There’s a 50% discount on all seminars at Professional Beauty North when registering HERE – just quote the discount code DIPS50.
Meet the leading skincare brands
Elemis, Eve Taylor, Dermalogica and Guinot are just some of the high-profile skincare brands exhibiting at the show.
The International Institute of Anti-Ageing (iiaa) will also be there, bringing the brands it distributes to the UK market: Environ, Jane Iredale and Advanced Nutrition Programme.
Also part of the line-up is advanced skincare brand Exuviance, Natural UK skincare brand Neal’s Yard Remedies, results-driven Spanish skincare brand Sesderma and British skincare brand Heaven.
Skinbrands, which distributes brands Medik8, Vitage and Elizabeth Arden Pro in the UK, will also be in attendance, as well as Switzerland’s True North Cosmetics.
Register for your free ticket HERE.