Beauty professionals: 12 hot skincare launches to see at PB London
Calling all skincare professionals – Professional Beauty London is back with a bang for 2021, with all the latest beauty trends, product launches and unique show offers you’ve been missing so much.
As always, the industry’s leading professional brands, as well as new and up-and-coming companies, will be exhibiting their latest skincare products and collections, with some incredible formulations to be seen.
It’s also worth booking yourself on to some of the world-class education taking place on our Skin & Advanced Treatments Live Stage at the show too, which will be delivering informative sessions on adult acne, microneedling, radiofrequency and more.
Here’s just a taster of the skincare products you can expect to see from the big brands at PB London at ExCeL on October 17–18, and why it’s worth stocking them in your beauty business.
12 of the best professional skincare launches to check out at Professional Beauty London:
- Absolute Aromas will bring new products including Aromatherapy Reed Diffusers, natural essential oils, and the Aroma-Clock Ultrasonic Diffuser, which features a digital clock display and Bluetooth speaker.
- Discover Ashmira Botanica’s new vegan skincare range, based on the five-element theory of Chinese medicine and packed with essential oils, plants, and natural clay and crystal powders. You can also see the new vegan strip and peelable waxes.
- See Australian Bodycare’s contemporary rebrand in full for the first time at the show. The skincare and waxing brand has a fresh look, along with new treatment protocols for professionals and a host of product launches.
- Dermalogica has some standout recent launches including the Biolumin-C Gel Moisturizer, with its vitamin C-rich gel formula which helps strengthen skin’s moisture barrier, and gorgeous Christmas gift sets. Visit the brand to find out what they have in store for salons in 2022.
- Elemis will unveil its new brand identity at the show, as well as new innovative facials powered by its BIOTEC 2.0 technology. Visit the stand to meet with the global education training team and learn about how to access its Truth in Beauty E-learning educational hub.
- Eve Taylor will bring a range of products including the recently launched Age Resist range, which includes Dynamic Resurfacing Cleanser (pictured), Dynamic Resurfacing Toner, Illuminating Serum and Replenishing Neck Cream.
- Guinot will have three new releases. Masque Longue Vie Soleil helps repair skin cells after sun exposure; Sérum Age Immune slows down the skin’s biological clock, and Sérum Hydra Summum (pictured) contains hydrologic complex to infuse skin with moisture.
- Image Skincare will showcase multiple products, including the new Iluma concentrated corrector and skin brightening serum, which uses tranexamic acid, vitamin C and niacinamide to reduce the appearance of pigmentation and dark spots.
- Janssen Cosmetics will show a wide range of products, including new Marine Collagen Cream. The firming, anti-ageing cream has collagen boosters to fill out fine lines and wrinkles while giving a lifting effect.
- Katherine Daniels’s Photo-Dynamic Therapy System combines an LED mask and light-activated skincare technology to focus on skin stimulation, rejuvenation and repair. Visit the stand to take advantage of exclusive offers on launch packages.
- The Dermacure chemical peels range will be on SKN Care’s stand at the show. The four peels stimulate production of fibroblasts and have a two-step recovery programme to follow.
- Thalgo will show its new Source Marine skincare line of seven products with 14 marine micronutrients to hydrate and strengthen skin, all in eco-friendly refill jars.
What are you most looking forward to seeing at the show? Tell us below.