Beauty professionals: 14 hot skincare launches to see at PB London
Calling all skincare professionals – Professional Beauty London is back with a bang for 2022, with all the latest beauty trends, product launches and unique show offers.
Both the industry’s leading professional brands and new and up-and-coming companies will be exhibiting the latest skincare products and collections, with some incredible formulations to be seen.
Looking for a learning opportunity? Take advantage of the world-class education opportunities at the show by booking onto the sessions at the Skin & Advanced Treatments Live Stage.
Here’s just a taster of the skincare products you can expect to see from the big brands at PB London at ExCeL on April 3–4, and why it’s worth stocking them in your beauty business.
14 of the best professional skincare launches to check out at Professional Beauty London:
1. Visit Aloe Clear to check out its ingrown hair roll-on solution, created to prevent, and cure ingrown hairs. Sentinel, a touch-free antibacterial gel dispenser, will also be on the brand’s stand.
2. Discover Ashmira Botanica’s new Chinese Medicine-inspired skincare range, packed with essential oils, plants, and natural clay and crystal powders. The brand will offer special show prices, as well as demonstrating facial and wax treatments on the stand.
3. Australian Bodycare will showcase its tea tree oil infused professional and retail range. There will also be 33% off the brand’s Hy-Wax waxing system, designed to eliminate double-dipping and cross contamination, plus up to 50% off the professional facial treatment and pedicure packages.
4. Discover Dermalogica’s new Pro Nanoneedling and Pro Microneedling treatments. Nanoneedling improves skin texture and signs of ageing, while the microneedling treatment minimises the appearance of pores, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
5. Dibi Milano will launch its Defence Solution range at PB London, which aims to reduce irritation and counteracts redness, dryness, and itchy skin. Visit the stand for complimentary skin analysis and exclusive deals.
6. Eve Taylor London will demo a range of aromatherapy products on its stand, as well showcasing its range of skin products and enhanced options for those who open an account at the show.
7. Forlle’d will introduce the Hyalogy ReDify range for mature skin, which considers both genetic and epigenetic factors to address ageing-associated functional changes in the skin of older clients.
8. Guinot is also returning to Professional Beauty London, where the brand will showcase its latest skincare lines and talk visitors through the business and education opportunities offered through its growing salon franchise programme.
9. Head over to IIAA to discover skincare from Environ and Advanced Nutrition Programme’s range of supplements. The stand will also host live facial demos from Environ.
10. Celebrate Janssen Cosmetics’ 25th Anniversary at the show with the launch of the Retinol Lift Treatment. The treatment box, containing retinol masks, serum, and a massage cream, treats mature, oily, stressed or hyperpigmented skin.
11. Join Phytomer to find out why the brand’s been passionate about using the sea in skincare for 50 years, and how you can use its from sea to skincare products in your salon.
12. Visit to Skinbrands to discover a range of leading skincare, cosmetic and aesthetic brands, including lines from RevitaLash, Swissline and professional-led skincare brand Medik8.
13. Yanga Natural will be bringing its range of body balms and oils, made from 100% botanical oils, butters and essential oils. Yanga Natural will bring to this year’s exhibition a range of its handcrafted ranges of body balms and oils made from 100% botanical oils, butters and essential oils.
14. Professional Beauty Systems will be bringing Kaeso to the show for the first time. The Kaeso Collection focuses on naturally derived ingredients, originating from a desire to create a unique beauty experience by sourcing proven and effective botanical extracts that are renowned for their true benefits to the skin. Kaeso will be giving visitors the chance to try some of the products for themselves on the stand and learn a bit more about them from their beauty experts.
What are you most looking forward to seeing at the show? Tell us below.
Don’t miss: The education in store for beauty pros on PB London's Seminars & Live Stages