PB London can help you achieve your 2022 goals
Professional Beauty London can help you achieve your 2022 goal.
Europe's leading spa and beauty trade exhibitions returns on April 3–4 to ExCeL London, with the show going virtual on April 5 on our new platform.
For the first time this year, we are using a brand new event platform for our registration system. In a week time, you will be able to book your seminars, connect with brands and beauty experts before the show and view all the products and only-show offers coming in Spring!
Click here to register for the show and view the seminars.
A day at PB London, can help you achieve your main goal for 2022:
- Find a new brand and new products: 100's of leading brands will showcase their latest products and devices. This year we will have different zones, it will be very easy for you to visit the areas you are interested and spot the brands that you've never seen before.
- Keep up to date with beauty trends: Brands will organise sessions and live demonstrations on their stands. You will be able to try and test new treatments on yourself.
- Find new treatments to add to your menu: Brands will organise sessions and live demonstrations on their stands. You will be able to try and test new treatments on yourself. The show will also host once again the Skin and Advanced Treatments Stage where beauty experts will share their best tips to use the latest devices.
- Create a strong digital campaign in 2022: On the Business Skills Stage: Marketing & Socila Media, digital experts will share their best tips to help your grow your social media audience. From How to create Reels and Tiktok videos to How to use social media to attract more dream clients than you'll ever possibly need, you will leave with the best tricks to support your salon with a strong marketing strategy.
- Be inspired by fellow professionals: there will be an abundance of cost-effective training in everything from grow your retail sales to practical ways to make your beauty business welcoming and accessible to transgender and non-binary clients. Click here to view the Business Skills Stage: Management & Operations programme.
The show is the best place to connect with your industry, discuss new challenges, and share experiences and solutions to make spa, salon boutique or home-based salon grow through the year.