Pop-up Sandwich Spa to pair treatments with healthy sandwiches
A pop-up Sandwich Spa is coming to London this month serving up healthy sandwiches paired with wellness and beauty treatments.
Taking place at La Galleria Pall Mall on March 14–16, the free “deli come spa” event is being billed as “allowing customers to feed their body from the inside and out”.
Clients pick from five packages that include a sandwich or wrap filled with age-defying ingredients paired with a complementary treatment.
The packages available at The Sandwich Spa are:
- Roll Back the Clock – anti-ageing wrap served with a collagen boosting facial
- Mindfulness Bites – mood-enhancing sandwich paired with a lifting and mood enhancing scents
- BLT – Wrap with hair conditioning and strengthening properties serviced with a scalp boosting, antioxidant head massage
- A Slice of Energy – Energy-boosting meal paired with neck, shoulder and back massage
- Good Gut Club – Bloat-preventing pitta pocket served with a conditioning and inflammation-reducing full-body wrap.
The spa will be run by healthy food brand BFree Foods, which is offering free tickets to the event.