Revealed: Twitter's top 20 beauty influencers
Charlotte Tilbury has been revealed as the biggest beauty influencer on Twitter during the second quarter of 2021.
The make-up artist and founder of Charlotte Tilbury Beauty ranked first in Global Data’s research, which tracked the top 200 beauty experts based on their performance and engagement on Twitter.
Other beauty pros on the list included professional make-up artists Lisa Eldridge, who came in sixth, and Jaclyn Hill, who took seventh place.
Top 20 Beauty Influencers on Twitter
- Charlotte Tilbury - @CTilburyMakeup
- Dave Lackie - @davelackie
- Christine Mielke - @temptalia
- Sarah Berryman - @sarah_berryman1
- Shannon Harris - @xoShaaan
- Lisa Eldridge - @Lisa_Eldridge
- Jaclyn Hill - @Jaclynhill
- Anastasia Smith – @GlamorableBlog
- Kirsty Merrett - @labelsforlunch
- April Coleman - @HeyAprill
- Laura Lou - @LauraLouMakeup
- Jen Liv - @JenLuvsReviews
- Chloe - @_chloehx_
- Jeffree Star - @JeffreeStar
- Siobhan Mary Leonard – @beautylymin
- Lily Doyle - @pintsizedtweets
- Sandra W - @Beauty_Balm
- Em Sheldon - @emshelx
- Jen Mathews - @MyBeautyBunny
- Janine Hill - @BeautifulWhims
According to GlobalData, ‘Virtual artist’, ‘Makeup’, and ‘Skincare’ were the most mentioned keywords among beauty influencer discussions on Twitter during Q2 2021.
The discussions suggested that make-up and beauty brands have shifted to virtual beauty consultations with customers with virtual artists due to the pandemic, to enhance their online sales and consultation experience for beauty, makeup and skincare.
GlobalData’s influencer analyst Smitarani Tripathy commented, “By following the list of top beauty influencers, which includes not only beauty experts, but also beauty bloggers and make-up artists, one can track the popular and emerging trends of the industry.”
Separately, The National Hair and Beauty Federation is inviting nominations for its own list of the Top 100 influencers in the hair and beauty industry.
Nominations are open until September 30, when nominees will be analysed based on followers, engagement, and reach, with the top 100 being revealed on November 14-15.
Don’t miss: Marilyn Monroe was named the most influential beauty icon from the past.
The biggest celebrity skincare and beauty influencers