World Spa & Wellness Convention 2021 to focus on upskilling spa leaders and teams
The focus of this year’s World Spa & Wellness Convention will be on upskilling spa leaders and teams, to equip them to face the challenges ahead.
Following a tough year for spas the world over, the business-focused World Spa & Wellness Convention will be back with a bang on October 17–18, 2021, at ExCeL London.
There's a brand new format this year, which includes a mix of keynote sessions, panel discusssions and also interactive workshops, designed to offer insights and education not only for international spa leaders, but also for their wider teams.
Key themes at World Spa & Wellness Convention 2021
Every session will deliver advice and examples of initiatives that have worked to help grow spa businesses, with takeaways that you can immediately implement in your own spa. Some of the themes set to be discussed are:
- Effective leadership & communication in times of crisis
- Boosting guest experience and average spend in times of covid
- Drive your sales in the age of online retail
- Preventative health - making our profession essential
- Master your KPIs to drive profitability
- Resiliency and self-mastery - thriving through adversity and achieving your goals
- Recruit & retain a strong spa team in a challenging market
- Adaptable & nimble - creating a smart business model to cope with change
Keynote speakers include JP de Villiers, founder of the Best Life MBA, who will focus on resilience and self-mastery; as well as Jared and Ericka Weiner of The Future Hunters, who will speak about how to navigate disruption in your business.
There will also be panels with major-name spa directors on retaining a strong spa team, preventative health and much more. You can view the full World Spa & Wellness Convention London 2021 programme here.
A two-day pass costs £100 + VAT. A one-day pass (Sunday or Monday) is £70 + VAT. See the full programme and book at professionalbeauty.co.uk/wswlondon