2023 Babtac Awards winners revealed
On Sunday (September 17) the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (Babtac) returned to the Fairmont Windsor Park hotel to host the Babtac & Cibtac Awards 2023.
The awards evening celebrated individual therapists, salons and organisations who deliver exceptional services to clients and beauty professionals.
The event was hosted by author and founder of Beauty Backed trust, Caroline Hirons.
Babtac & Cibtac Awards 2023 winners
- Advanced Aesthetician: Amanda Pearson, Skin Revolution, Essex
- Beauty Therapist: Karolina Januleviciute, Ramside Spa, Durham
- Facialist: Andrea Simpson, Andrea Simpson Facialist, Derby
- Holistic Therapist: Hayley Snishko, Home Sanctuary, Surrey
- Make-up Artist: Nawar Raichura, London
- Mobile Therapist: Katie Pearson, Bump and Beyond, Lymington
- Waxing Therapist: Andreea Ungureanu, Perfect Waxing, London
- Digital Marketing: Andrei Fomin, Banya No 1, London
- Employer of the Year: Sam and Paul Beatty, Beauty and Aesthetics at the Gate, Holton le Clay
- Spa Leader: Kirsty MacCormick
- Individual Salon: Woodhall Wellbeing, Woodhall Spa
- Specialist Salon: The Nail Yard, Edinburgh
- Small Salon: Lily’s Beauty Salon, Whitchurch
- Large Salon: Cellulite Slayer, London
- Boutique Spa: Poppinghole Farm Spa, Robertsbridge
- Destination Spa: Fairmont Spa & Wellness, Windsor
- CIBTAC Endorsed: No7 Beauty Company
- CIBTAC Student: Kairene Shaw, The Academy
- CIBTAC Centre: The Academy, Scotland
Babtac’s chief executive and chair Lesley Blair said, “This year we have been overwhelmed by the exceptional calibre of entrants, each of which continue to devote their time and talent to providing outstanding treatments to their clients, and those who so skilfully impart their knowledge across the industry.
She continued, “The annual Babtac and Cibtac Awards continues to be a celebration and affirmation of that excellence, and it’s this level of talent that adds such value to the beauty sector.”