Guinot unveils Baume Lèvres Confort at Professional Beauty
Guinot introduces Baume Lévres Confort at Professional Beauty this weekend, a lip loving balm that protects against environmental irritants, dryness and dehydration leaving them lusciously nourished and soothed.
The unique blend of ingredients gives the balm its melting texture, nourishing even the driest lips:
· Avocado extract protects the lip’s membrane against irritants while soothing the skin
· Vitamin F Glycerides’ essential fatty acids (omega-6 and omega-3) fight dryness and dehydration and reinforce the barrier between lips and the outside world
· The nourishing shea butter soothes and softens
· Pro-ceramides from sunflower oil regenerate the lip’s membrane by replenishing lipids in dry lips from the inside
· Allantoin softens, smoothes, and repairs by stimulating and mending tissue
· Vitamin E combates skin aging with its anti-free radical and antioxidant properties.
The neat packaging is pocket and handbag friendly, with a bevelled tip, application has never been easier.
Visit Guinot on stands X4 & Y4 at Professional Beauty London to discover the ultimate lip saviour as well as the other product ranges.
Professional Beauty is now just 6 days away, taking place at London ExCel on 24-25 February. If you haven't done so already, it's not too late to register for your FREE ticket here and avoid £30 entry fee on the door.