Body-contouring devices market to grow 14% a year until 2027
The body-contouring devices market will be worth £10.4 billion by 2027, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14% a year, according to new research.
Due to the large ageing population and advanced procedure launches, demand for treatments is rising and the global market is expanding, the report by analyst Arizton said.
Currently, microneedling and skin-tightening treatments are among the services with the highest global demand.
Around 8.7% of extra revenue was generated annually by fitness facilities in the eight month to the end of August 2022.
This market growth is expected to contribute to the long-term development of other fitness-related products and services, with the increased interest in fitness driving the growth of the global body-contouring devices market.
Several companies are developing innovative body-toning machines that are light and handy. This development of muscle-building and toning machines is expected to create huge growth opportunities for the global body-contouring devices market.
Key factors driving growth in the body-contouring devices market
- Growing demand for minimally or non-invasive procedures
- Growing improvement in economic environment, aesthetic accessibility, and expanded practitioner base
- Rising obesity worldwide and a growing interest in a youthful and fit body
- Reductions in cost per aesthetic procedure
- Wide acceptance of aesthetic procedures and increased focus on body image and appearance
- Ageing demographics of industrialised countries.
Still trying to work out which aesthetic body treatments are right for your salon or clinic? Check out our full expert guide body contouring guide here, covering shockwave therapy, EMS, cryolipolysis, radiofrequency, HIFU and more.
You can also check out the latest body-contouring devices at Professional Beauty London on March 5–6, 2023.
Aesthetic device brands exhibiting include:
- Advanced Esthetics Solutions
- Venus Concept
- Endospheres... and many more!
Take the opportunity to learn about this topic in person. Register now for Professional Beauty London on the 5-6 March at the ExCeL London. Click here to get your free ticket.