Calling all MUAs: 3 reasons you should attend PB North
From industry-recognised competitions to workshops with the biggest names in the sector, there’s a lot for make-up artists to see and do at Pro Beauty North, taking place on Sept 18–19.
1. Warpaint Make-Up Championships
The Warpaint Championships are back, giving make-up pros and students from all different areas of specialism the chance to show off their skills in front of the industry,
There are five categories you can enter – Film & TV, Real Beauty, Runway, Bodypainting and #Instawarpaint. First-place winners will be featured in Professional Beauty and Warpaint magazines, receive a trophy and an “experience with a judge” prize, which will give them access to advice and mentoring from one of the biggest names in the UK make-up industry.
Entry prices for professionals is £25 and for students £10.
For more information on the categories and judges, or to submit your application, click HERE.
2. Must-see “How to…” seminars for make-up artists
- Creating the perfect high definition brows – by Nilam Holmes-Patel, co-founder and CEO of High Definition (Sunday, September 18, 1pm)
- The latest highlighting trends: spotlight on chroming – by make-up artist Anne Bowcock (Sunday, September 18, 2pm)
- Boosting lashes with lash-lifting – by Debbie Law, trainer at Nouveau Lashes (Monday, September 19, 1pm)
- When to follow a make-up trend – by PB’s Make-Up Specialist of the Year 2016 Stacey Kilpatrick (Monday, September 19, 3pm).
See the full seminar programme HERE. Seminars are £5 per session. Book your place HERE.
3. Meet the industry’s leading professional make-up brands
Make-up giants Artdeco, Airbase, Jane Iredale, High Definition, Inglot Cosmetics, Kryolan and Lash Perfect will be at the show, sharing their expert knowledge as well as offering special deals on their ranges.
Plus, the Pro Beauty Live Stage 1 will be hosting a whole range of make-up demonstrations. You can see the full programme HERE.
More about the show
Professional Beauty North, taking on September 18–19 at Manchester Central, will be hosting a wide array of seminars, from nutrition to a dedicated nails skills programme, so everyone can find a session to suit their business needs.
You can attend the show for FREE. Just click HERE to register.