Five reasons to attend World Spa & Wellness Asia 2019
World Spa & Wellness Asia is back and with a brand location and dates; Le Meridien Beach Resort Phuket, 13-14 May 2019. Here is five reasons why you need to be there
The second World Spa & Wellness Asia Convention is right around the corner – join us in Phuket on 13th and 14th of May for a boutique networking and education event not to be missed. World Spa & Wellness Asia delegate passes can be purchased here and here’s five reasons why spa and wellness professionals need to be there:
- The World Spa & Wellness Convention covers the most pressing and relevant topics facing spa, wellness and hotel operators today. Issues on the 2019 programme include treating cancer patients in the spa environment, building an iconic spa brand, medical and aesthetic therapies, attracting celebrity endorsement, spa retailing and customer satisfaction.
- Speakers have been drawn from the leading spa and wellness facilities around the world and include Luisa Anderson, Regional Director of Spa, Four Seasons, Charles Davison, Chairman, Global Wellness Institute, Christine Clinton, Founder, Christine Clinton Cancer Care and Dieter Burckhardt, Director of Program Development, BDMS Wellness Clinic.
- In addition to networking sessions and dinner, the conference will host a showcase of some of the industry’s leading brands, such as Biologique Recherche, Gharieni, Matrix Fitness, Opatra and Voya. The brands will be offering exclusive show deals; which delegates can visit in-between the programme.
- The convention offers one of the year’s few opportunities to hear many of the most experienced and high-profile names in the sector speak, sharing their input and expertise. Speakers have been drawn from the leading spa and wellness facilities around the world and include Luisa Anderson, Regional Director of Spa, Four Seasons, Charles Davison, Chairman, Global Wellness Institute, Christine Clinton, Founder, Christine Clinton Cancer Care and Dieter Burckhardt, Director of Program Development, BDMS Wellness Clinic.
- World Spa & Wellness Asia 2019 is being held in a brand new location: Le Méridien Phuket Beach Resort. Situated oceanfront on a secluded cove on Phuket's south-western coast, it offers limitless discoveries with facilities and services that are sure to exceed the creative needs and wants of discerning guests whether on leisure or business. Enjoy a secluded pristine beach with a full array of land and sea sport facilities, 10 restaurants and bars, 2 oversized swimming pools, Le Spa, and an onsite discovery centre for kids.