White Paper: The Future of Spa and Wellness launches to help spa businesses thrive
Professional Beauty Group has released a first-of-its-kind white paper, sharing insight from global spa executives on how to navigate a spa business through Covid-19.
During the early months of 2021, we brought together 48 spa executives from around the world in 24 meetings, culminating in one interactive online event. This resulting white paper report outlines the best practical solutions shared by spa leaders from multinationals including Accor, Hilton and Six Senses, as well as boutique and destination spas.
From tried-and-tested methods proven to deliver results, to the new KPIs to adopt for the year ahead, this report offers a roadmap to the operational changes needed to ensure stability and deliver growth in a new spa and wellness landscape.
The Professional Beauty and World Spa & Wellness White Paper on The Future of Spa & Wellness, supported by World Wellness Weekend, covers key topics including how to care for and motivate spa teams; bringing guests back safely and happily; and driving engagement from online to onsite, helping you take your spa to the next level.
13 spa and wellness trends covered are covered in depth, with real-life examples of how to develop these for spa business growth:
- Mental wellbeing for a productive and welcoming team
- Fitness as a route to motivation and leadership
- Sharpening processes and learning new skills
- Diversity and transparency in communication
- Using your team’s skills to embrace change
- Wellness trends to entice new guests
- Adapting practices to meet new challenges
- Marketing personalised experiences
- Understanding and targeting new guests
Navigating discounts to maintain your spa’s value
- Constructing unique social media content
- Focus on retail and vouchers to maintain cash flow
- Streamlining online processes