Waxing pros launch hair-removal event Wax Live 2019
Industry pros Andy Rouillard, Toni Keable and Mat O’Marah are launching Wax Live 2019 – a day of hair-removal education for waxing enthusiasts.
The event, which is taking place in Coventry on Sunday, April 28, is an action-packed seminar programme split into two education streams – practical skills-based demonstrations, from brows to boyzilians; and marketing-oriented talks, including how to boost your profits and your confidence.
The seminar line-up so far includes:
- Stripping It Back: wax confidence for legs and arms with Lisa Stone
- Brow Transformation: perfect your brow game with Racheal Hall
- Facial Waxing for Fellas with Beena Chauhan
- Pain, Low Profit and Poor Performance: Sugaring Myths... Busted with Stephanie King
- Male Intimate Waxing... Uncovered! with Caroline Mears
- Trans Inclusive Waxing with Sam Marshall
- Electrolysis Facts and FAQs with Penny Turvey
- Training Eyes to Save Lives: melanoma and skin cancer early detection with Claire Dale
- Mute Your Mind’s Bullsh*t: mindfulness for business owners with Kerri-Ann Angus.
Attendees will also receive a three-course networking lunch, goody bag full of waxing essentials and exclusive offers from some of the industry’s biggest brands.
Early bird ticket price is £91.20, valid until March 31. From April 1, ticket pricing will be £112.52. Book your ticket.