Deadline extended to apply for World Spa & Wellness mini mentorship programme
Deadline extended: Spa professionals have until 6pm GMT on Monday, January 18, to apply for the World Spa & Wellness mini mentorship programme, where they can connect with and learn from global senior spa executives including Emlyn Brown, Christelle Besnier and more.
This mini mentorship provides the perfect platform to develop your business and leadership skills, broaden your network, build your profile and presence within the spa industry, and open up long-term opportunities.
There are 36 mentee positions available to spa managers and directors. Applications are open until January 15.
- A private one-to-one session with your mentor in February
- A group discussion with three fellow spa professionals, led by your mentor, to share your experiences and discuss solutions
- A live panel discussion to share your findings with the rest of the industry at the World Spa & Wellness Online Conference, running during PB World from February 28 to March 2.
Who are the World Spa & Wellness mentors?
Mentors include world-leading senior spa executives:
- Christelle Besnier, senior spa director, Four Seasons Hotels
- Emlyn Brown, global vice president well-Being at Accor
- Dave Courteen, founder and managing director, Mosaic Spa
- Andrea Lomas, head of group spa operations, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Louise Moore, director spa operations & Development, Hilton Group
- Kent Richards, corporate operations director, Six Senses Hotels Resorts & Spas
- Kenneth Ryan, vice president - global operations: spa, fitness and online retail at Marriott International
- Beth Stiller, chief executive, and Julie Cary, chief marketing officer, Massage Envy Franchising
- Ghislain Waeyaert, vice president development, Deep Nature
What are the topics?
Mentees will choose one of the three following topics:
- Caring for Care-givers: best practices to take care of your teams, support them, inspire them, empower them, train them, elevate them
- Getting Guests Back, safely and gladly: menu engineering, successful new modalities, programs, membership packages, special events
- Driving engagement from online to onsite: efficient social media campaigns, engaging challenges, exciting promotions
How do I apply for the World Spa & Wellness mini mentorship programme?
Find out more about the programme and meet the mentors here.
APPLY FOR THE ONLINE MINI MENTORSHIP HERE
DEADLINE: Friday, January 15.
To take part in the mini mentorship you will need to ensure that you are available in February for the one-to-one session with your mentor, Group discussion with your taskforce, led by your mentor, and the live discussion at the online conference on February 28–March 2.
If you have any queries, please contact us on email@example.com