Eve Taylor pledges to plant more than 100,000 trees in new campaign
With the recent news stories about the terrible burning of the Amazon and the detrimental effect this potentially has on our world, the new Give Back to Nature campaign launched by Eve Taylor London has never been so significant.
As nature is at the heart of Eve Taylor's business, the team recognises that protecting our environment is vital to ensure future generations can enjoy our beautiful world and the plants within it.
In support of giving back to nature, Eve Taylor has partnered with Trees for the Future. The skincare and aromatherapy brand and will plant one tree for every Eve Taylor retail product sold and has committed to planting at least 100,000 trees in the first year of this project, alone.
Why the Give Back to Nature campaign is so important
- Planting new trees regenerates the land, and supports the eco-system of wildlife and insects.
- It combats climate change, with each tree offsetting carbon emissions to the equivalent of 26,000 miles of car driving and producing approximately 260 pounds of oxygen per year.
- Farmers in the developing world plant rows of environment-fixing trees in and along borders of their degraded land to protect the field from pests and stop erosion.
- The project is about more than just planting trees; it's changing lives through regenerative agriculture. Farmers learn to plan for their family’s future by discovering how planting trees with food crops will help them make more money, grow more food and build a sustainable future.
- It decreases the use of destructive farming practices such as burning, clearing and ploughing; reducing deforestation by eliminating farmers' dependence on forests for food, timber, and many other non-timber forest products.
The positive environmental impacts of the Give Back to Nature campaign are endless. This campaign is good for the farmers in the developing world and good for the environment – win win!