Get the look: Silver Smokey Eye
Beauty Blogger Fritzie Torres (@hellofritzie) has created this glamorous silver smokey eye look using Semismotives Cosmetics. Take a look at this make-up tutorial.
1. Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Cappuccino above the crease as a transition shade
2. Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Cinnamon Spice on the crease area to define
3. Use Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx on outer V and outer lower lash line and blend
4. Take Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Bling and pat it on lid and sweep on inner tear duct with a damp brush
5. Line waterline with Motives for La La Mineral Khol Eyeliner in Black
6. Apply Motives Lustrafy Mascara in Blackout
7. OPTIONAL: Add Motives False Eyelashes in 110 with Motives Lash Adhesive
Semismotives Cosmetics will be exhibiting on stand J58 at Professional Beauty London, on 28-29 February at ExCeL London. If you haven't confirmed your free ticket yet, register here.